The Old Harrovian Lodge was founded in 1924 as a Lodge of Freemasons especially for Old Harrovians, Governors and Masters of the School. Charity is a fundamental aim in Freemasonry, and the Old Harrovian Lodge has donated thousands of pounds to a number of organisations in recent years.
We meet three times a year, once at the School in June and twice at the Worshipful Company of Wax Chandlers, dining afterwards and ending with a session of Songs.
All members of the Harrow Association aged twenty-one or over are eligible for membership of the Lodge. We currently number about fifty members spread across a well-balanced mix of ages.
We are a member of the Public School Lodges Council, an active body uniting socially with the other public schools which culminates in an annual festival in the summer.
We operate under the jurisdiction of the Metropolitan Grand Lodge of London.